Many of us have our own ways of getting comfortable around people we don't know. Here are the top three I prefer.
1) "The Magic Wand" - I think this technique is a great way to get people talking because it allows people to be creative in their own way.
2) "Finish the Sentence" - This approach can be very interesting. You can create a new question to answer each time you talk to a different person in a group, or you can have a group of people answer the same question. There is no telling what answer you might hear.
3) "Question: If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?" - A simple question, yet there is an endless amount of answers that you could receive.
I think "The Magic Wand" technique would be the one I would use for the classroom. It allows people to interact with one another, and to really allow someone to think outside the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment